Every year pumpkins get carved, smashed and – even worse – used for pumpkin spice lattes. But the people have spoken and they want to keep the pumpkins safe.
In fact, 59% of people 21+ prefer their pumpkins either in the patch or on the porch, not in their food and drinks.
Here’s what else we learned when KRC Research conducted the ‘Bud Light Drink Flavors’ survey using an online survey of 974 U.S adults, ages 21 and older:
- The Flavor of the Season? Not Pumpkin. Only 27% of people actually consider it the ultimate fall flavor
- 1/3 of people consider Apple the ultimate fall flavor, beating out pumpkin, cinnamon and pecan
- 53% of respondents aged 21-34 either never liked pumpkin at all or say the trend has gone too far!
That’s why this fall, Bud Light Seltzer is encouraging fans 21+ to save a pumpkin in new PSA from carving or the flavored product of its future, and to instead #ChooseAppleSlices with the introduction of its latest limited-edition seasonal offering, the Bud Light Seltzer Apple Slices Variety Pack.
So, in a patch of pumpkin spiced products, the Bud Light Seltzer Apple Slices limited-edition variety pack brings the bold, crisp taste of apples with the refreshment of a hard seltzer as apple claims the spot for top fall flavor:
- Crisp Apple: A green apple a day keeps that crisp, fruity taste coming. Treat yourself to this refreshing, sweet flavor.
- Cranberry Apple: Come for the red, fruity candy flavor – stay for the tart cider end.
- Strawberry Apple: The sweetness you expect from a strawberry, with the crispy tartness you love from a pink lady apple.
- Peach Mango Apple: Indulge in the taste of a juicy apple loaded with tropical peach flavor – and see if you can spot the hint of citrus.
Join us and #ChooseAppleSlices in a patch of pumpkin spice flavors.